Azmon. Social Worship. C. M.
Arr'd by L. Mason.
1. O Lord, our languid souls inspire,
For here we trust thou art;
Send down a coal of heavenly fire,
To warm each waiting heart.
2. Show us some token of thy love,
Our fainting hope to raise;
And pour thy blessing from above,
That we may render praise.
3. The feeling heart, the melting eye,
The humble mind bestow;
And shine upon us from on high,
To make our graces grow.
4. May we in faith receive thy word,
In faith present our prayers;
And in the presence of our Lord,
Unbosom all our cares.
5. And may the gospel's joyful sound,
Enforced by mighty grace,
Awaken many sinners round
To come and fill the place.